Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here are some things that I do not want to admit to doing at all!

I did not spend all weekend doing my assignments for class this week and i certainly did not get them all done, for the whole week, so that i can get ahead, not me, I am not a geek like that!

I did not have 3 Princess Chai Teas from LJs this week! who would spend that kind of money in such a short time, not me!

I did not baby-sit for a precious 10-week-old and her very verbal and wonderful 2-year-old sister on Saturday night instead of hanging out with my house mates, not me!

I am not looking forward to staying up all night on wednesday to count the homeless with a local advocacy center

I am not still buzzing from helping to lead worship during the Gathering I did not forget how much i love to be on stage, especially the stage in mighty Dimnent not me!

I am not at all looking forward to work, not me! who would want to spend the afternoon wiping noses and changing diapers? Not me!

I do not miss talking to certain people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court, these are all good things! Isn't that not the point? Nothing to be ashamed of here, you're such a beautiful person. :)

debi9kids said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!
So jealous that you got to spend time babysitting a 10 day old! I love cuddling itty bitty babies :)