Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday...

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts.







High: I have amazing housemates, am so blessed to be surrounded by friends, professors, and others who care and love me, there are no strangers at Hope College. I am blessed to be planted here to grow. I am blessed to grow each day. I am blessed to have medication that may preserve my chances at having a baby (endometriosis). I am blessed to have blog friends. I am blessed with the privilege to learn, to study, to read, to write, to see, hear, feel, taste and touch. I am blessed beyond measure.

on another note my high school friend was cast on an Episode of the Jonas Brothers!


Low: Cancer, cancer sucks... babies should not hurt...

2 comments:

megzie said...

God is truly good to us.

purejoy said...

great comments and yes, i do not want to linger in the dessert (although it must be warmer than where i'm at) because it is desolate. i'd rather be in His garden anyday!!
enjoying the view from there today, blessings to you!