Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday


Check out mycharmingkids.net to play along!

  • I did not fall asleep last night with my computer for a whole half an hour and wake up very confused thinking it was morning, though technically it was 12:30am!
  • I did not sleep until 10:30 today and miss chapel
  • I did not curse the milky snow falling outside my window and wonder who called in sick to work today and wished i could.
  • I would never have raw cookie dough for breakfast
  • and it is a good thing that my friend did not have a funeral for her good friend yesterday cause I do not like it when other people are in pain and since it is not right for two young people to die within a week of each other.
nope it is a very good thing none of these things happened

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

I am very sorry about your friend's loss.
Glad you got a chance to sleep in a bit, even if you missed chapel. Sometimes we just need the rest :)