Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Now Monday...

In lieu of no Not Me Monday due to sweet Stellan's medical emergency. I bring you Not Now Monday.

Uncle Dick is in the hospital, Not now!



Aunt Pat has high BP, Not now!

People are hurting and confused, Not Now!


A friend from K-12's mom is really sick and in the hospital,renal failure and blood clots. Not now!

Babies with cancer, Not Now!




Stellan is in the hospital with SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia=very high heart rate)like he had in-utero, Not now!

Richard (whom I lived with up north while attending NMU) is in the hospital on life-support, has pneumonia, blood clots. NOT now!

Please Lord, not now...

I trust You...

but please...

please...

not now...


2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Oh my! how heartb reaking that so many are in pain, hurting or need healing.
Saying prayers....
Blessings.

megzie said...

I'm praying.

check out:
http://2god4us.blogspot.com/

BWF Dan and I created a place for pray request... you can leave prayer request in comments on that page and Dan or I will add them to the blog