Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disney World...


My little @ Donald's Boat Spray Area, of course in her Hope College gear!


Savannah and Randee, cute cousins ages 11( and 11 months 3 weeks) and 10 years

My trip to Fla was pretty good. I really enjoyed seeing my family that I have not seen in 8 years! I thought that Savannah would be shy since i had not seen her since she was 4, but we all picked up where we left off. It was great seeing my Grandma, soaking up the sun and spending time with Aunt Jodee whom I adore!

Tuesday:
Classes
Travel back home

Wednesday:
Meeting at the Elementary school
Visit to the daycare

Thursday:
Travel, met Uncle Terry at the airport in Detroit (he lives in Fla in the winter but was up in MI for business)

Friday:
Disney 8-9:30 ALL DAY!

Saturday:
Shopping! Old Navy friends and family weekend!
Strawberry festival
Swimming

Sunday:
Visit to Aunt Jodee's house (Cake for Me and Savannah's Birthday! Baby chickens!)
Swimming
Shuttle Launch

Monday:
Shopping
Haircuts for Mom and Jodee
Putt-putt with Savannah, Randee, Jodee and Aunt Coleen

Tuesday:
Laundry
Packing
Ride to Airport with Uncle Todd blasting Nickelback
Flight home
Visit to the Eagles with Dad for a birthday drink

Wednesday:
Travel to Holland, MI
Cold!!!! Brrrr!!!
Interview for babysitting job

Thursday:
Homework
Hanging with Becca

Friday:
Work at Toddlerville

Saturday:
Check emails
Blog
Homework
Wait for roomies to return from Mexico, Cali and Midland, MI

Sunday:
Taj India?
research at the library/LJ's?

Monday:
Back to normal=babysitting classes and work!

1 comment:

Librarian or Teacher said...

Hi, found you blog through MckMama's. I LOVE the name of your blog!! Very unique.