Friday, August 26, 2011

Into these Hands


So I had a spontaneous whirlwind trip back home last weekend. My goal was to see as many people as possible, and i didn't do too bad. :) (Thanks for making time for me guys!)

I also received a book as a graduation present from my favorite midwife Wendy. I had never heard of this book until I borrowed a copy earlier this summer when I started attending midwife study group. This book is so amazing.

From the website:  
"It is a comprehensive anthology of the life stories of 25 remarkable women who have dedicated their lives and careers to the path of midwifery and social change"

Including some Michigan Midwifes! 

What makes my copy special is Wendy had it signed by the editor and the Michigan midwife authors.(everyone who knows me knows that one way to my heart is books that are signed lol)

What made me cry, was the signatures themselves...

When I have my days where I think that I am not good enough to do this I can look at their encouraging words.

"We want you" "Come join us" "It is time to Leap!"




No comments: