Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Time and the Livin' is Easy...

Wow! I can't believe June is half-way over.

A lot has happened since I last blogged. I have now witnessed/assisted at 11 labors and 9 births. I am still trapped in grateful amazement that I get to learn what I love. And boy have I learned a lot. The last few births were doozies! (all is well now, all families have perfect, beautiful, healthy babies)

I am working 20-35 hours a week at the daycare center

I adore my roomies! (see picture above) :)

I am officially "off-call" until August and am busy crossing off my summer bucket list.

numero uno: I am currently sitting in a "budget" hotel in HOLLAND!!!!!! 3 days in one of my favorite places in the US, beach, friends, a wedding, meeting new babies, seeing "old" babies... sigh :)



No comments: