Sunday, April 27, 2008

Final Gathering

"Only you deserve my praise... Thank-you for reminding me of the "big picture" in the voices and eyes of the graduating seniors, in a time when i was letting the little things invade my life. You never fail me, even when i turn from you. You hold my life, my future, ours...in your hands. Holy, Holy, Holy are You Lord God Almighty, the whole earth is filled with Your glory!

Sometimes i wonder if maybe i only raise my hands down low in a "fill-me" position instead of up high and open in a "have-me" position is because i do not feel like i am enough for God to "have-me" or i am selfish... I am not too sure, but i noticed that tonight, i never raise my hands high... Grace is hard to accept sometimes...

This was the last Gathering for hundreds upon hundreds of men and women of God, I somehow can't shake the feeling that it may be my last too... i pray it isn't, but if it is, somehow...i think i may be able to make this one last.

No comments: